JNVS Class 6, Class 9 Selection Test 2024 Results Released Check Now - Govt Jobs 2024, Government Jobs ITI, Diploma, Engineering, 10th, 12th Pass Jobs Exam Syllabus, RRB Technician Jobs 2024

Latest Govt Jobs Whatsapp Group Links-Telegram

For Latest Govt Jobs 2024 or for Freejobalerts or Join Govt Jobs

Latest Government Jobs 2024

Sunday, March 31, 2024

JNVS Class 6, Class 9 Selection Test 2024 Results Released Check Now

    Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas Class 6 Exam Result, JNVS Class 9 Selection Test Result

    NVS Entrance Exam Results 2024: The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NAS) has released the results of the examination for admission to Class VI and Class IX in 649 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) across the country. The phase 1 exam was held on November 4 and Phase 2 on 20 January 2024 for Class IV and Class 9 exams was conducted on 10 Feb 2024 in major centres. The results of the entrance exam for class 9 have also been released. There are 15 JNS in Andhra Pradesh and 9 in Telangana. 75 per cent of the seats are reserved for students from rural areas. The remaining 25 per cent seats are reserved for urban students. Students are selected on the basis of an entrance test conducted annually. Students selected through the entrance test will be given free education from class 6 th to 12th standard. Different accommodation facilities were provided to the boys and girls.


    To check your result open https://cbseit.in/cbse/2024/NVS_RST/Result.aspx website. Enter your Roll Number which is given on your admit card and Date of Birth which is entered at the time of registration. 

    Result is not released for Ganderbal District of Jammu Kashmir. 


    Download JNVS Class 6 Result here

    Download JNVS Class 9 Result here





    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Follow telegram for latest updates at https://t.me/govtjobonline

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *