NVS 6th class admission Selection Test Notification 2024-Exam Pattern-JNVS Class Six Old Question Papers -Govt Jobs Online

Latest Govt Jobs Whatsapp Group Links-Telegram

For Latest Govt Jobs 2024 or for Freejobalerts

Latest Government Jobs 2024

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

NVS 6th class admission Selection Test Notification 2024-Exam Pattern-JNVS Class Six Old Question Papers

    JNVST Entrance Exam for 6th class admission-Apply Online at navodaya.gov.in -Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2024

    JNVST Class Six Exam Notification 2024: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released a new admission notification for the admission in to Class Six for the academic year 2025-26 in 653 JNVS Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas through JNVST Class Six Exam 2024. Candidates who are studying 5th class for the academic year 2024-25 or studied in 2024-24 they are only eligible to apply online for this NVS 2024 Class Six exam. JNVST is only admission entrance exam for the 6th class admission in Navodaya Vidyalayas all over India except Tamil Nadu. NVS 6th class entrance exam will be conducted on 18-01-2025 & 12-04-2025 (For Remote states and Hill Areas). JNVST Entrance exam will be conducted for 100 marks for this 6th class admission. NVS online form is submission last date is 16-09-2024. NVS Class Six exam syllabus is 5th standard level. NVS Exam Pattern, JNVST Online form, NVS Class Six admission important dates, qualification and other detail are updated below.

    NVS 2024 Notification for Admission into 6th Class in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas-JNVST Exam Pattern and Syllabus:

    NVS 2024 6th class admission Important Dates:

    Online form submission starting date 16-07-2024
    NVS online form Last date 16-09-2024
    JNVST 6th class exam date is 18-01-2025, 12-04-2025 (Hill, Eastern States)

    NVS 6th class admission 2024 Eligible Criteria:

    Those who are studying 5th class, they are only eligible for this Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas Selection Test. Candidates must have studied in the current academic year in the district seeking admission. Students are eligible to write the test only once.

    NVS Class Six Reservation:

    75% of the seats are filled with students studying in rural areas. Students aspiring for a seat in the rural quota must have completed classes 3,4,5 in a fully public school in a rural area or other accredited schools. The remaining 25 percent goes to other areas. One-third of the total seats are reserved for girls. SCs have 15 per cent, STs 7.5 per cent and OBCs 27 per cent seats. There are a few seats for the disabled.

    Age limits for NVS Class Six Admission Exam 2024:

    Those who are born in between 01-05-2013 to 30-07-2015 they are only eligible to apply.

    Both the dates are inclusive.

    NVS 6th class admission Selection Test Notification 2024-ExamPattern-JNVS Class Six Old Question Papers



    NVS 2024 6th class Exam Pattern and Syllabus:

    NVS Class 6 exam is conducted for 100 marks.

    Total 80 questions will be given.

    Each question carries 1.25 marks.

    There is no negative marking.

    Exam syllabus subjects topics are

    NVS 6th class entrance exam duration is 120 minutes.

    S.NoSubjectQuestionsMarksTime
    1.Mental Ability405060 Min
    2.Arithmetic202530 Min
    3.Language Test202530 Min

    Previous Paper for NVS Class Six Entrance Exam 2024:

    Download Previous Year question paper here

    Online application form for JNVST 2024 6th class admission Exam:

    Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of NVS at navodaya.gov.in and last date to apply online for this JNVST 6th class admission is 16-09-2024.

    Apply online through the official website of JNV. To apply online, it is mandatory for the candidates to upload a soft copy of the certificate certified by the headmaster of the school stating the details of the candidate in the prescribed format. Apart from this, a photo of the candidate, signatures of the candidate and parents Aadhaar details/ domicile certificates will be required.

    Download NVS Prospectus here

    Apply Online here

    NVS Class Six Entrance Exam Admit Card/ Hall Ticket:

    Admit card will be released at least 10 days before the exam date.

    Download Admit Card herenull


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Follow telegram for latest updates at https://t.me/govtjobonline

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *