IIT Gandhi Nagar Recruitment of Junior Accountant, Jr Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant, Junior Assistant Govt Jobs Notification Apply Online
IIT Gandhi Nagar Junior Assistant Jobs Recruitment 2017: Indian Institute of Technology invites online applications for the available Non Teaching Staff posts in IIT Gandhi Nagar. Available vacancies are Junior Accountant, Junior Assistant, Junior Laboratory Attendant, Junior Laboratory Assistant and Driver Jobs. Interested and required experience havingcandidates may apply online for this IIT Gandhi Nagar Staff Recruitment online through official website of www.iitgn.ac.in. Only online applications are accepted for this IIT Gandhi Nagar Staff Vacancies. Last date applying online for this IITGN Recruitment of Junior Accountant/Assistant, Junior Lab Assistant/Attendant jobs is 05-07-2017. Selection for this IIT Gandhi Nagar Non Teaching Staff vacancies will be held through Written Test/Practical Test/Interview. More details about IIT Gandi Nagar Junior Laboratory Attendant/Assistant, Junior Accountant/Assistant Jobs qualifications, age limits and more is given below.
Government Jobs in IIT Gandhi Nagar Junior Accountant/Assistant, Junior Lab Assistant Recruitment 2017
Important Dates for IIT Gandhi Nagar Recruitment of Non Accountant, Assistant Jobs:
Last date for submission of application online is 05-07-2017
Available vacancies in IIT Gandhi Nagar Recruitment:
There are total 34 Non Teaching Staff Vacancies in this IIT Gandhi Nagar Recruitment.
Post Name and Vacancies details are given below.
1. Junior Assistant-10 Posts
2. Junior Accountant-09 Posts
3. Junior Laboratory Attendant-04 Posts
4. Junior Laboratory Assistant-09 Posts
5. Driver-02 Posts
Educational Qualifications for IIT Gandhi Nagar Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017:
Post wise qualifications details are given below.
1. Junior Assistant-Bachelors Degree qualification required
2. Junior Accountant- B.Com or Degree with Tally
3. Junior Laboratory Attendant-10th with ITI trades in Electrical/Chemical/Civil
4. Junior Laboratory Assistant-Bachelors Degree in engineering or 3 years diploma with 1 year experience or ITI with 6 years experience or B.Sc Physics/chemistry/Bio Sciences with one year experience in laboratory/research-program and good knowledge in computer application.
5. Driver-12th pass with heavy license and 7 years experience in 5 years experience in driving
Age Limits for IIT Gandhi Nagar Recruitment 2017:
As on 05-07-2017 upper age limit is 27 years.
Selection Process for Junior Assistant/Accountant Vacancies in IIT Gandhi Nagar Recruitment:
Selection for this IIT Gandhi Nagar Non Teaching staff Jobs will be based on written exam or skill test or interview.
For all the posts candidates must have required experience.
How to Apply Online for IIT Gandhi Nagar Junior Lab Assistant/Attendant, Driver, Accountant Govt Jobs:
All the candidates are suggested to compare their educational qualifications and experience as per given notification. If you are eligible then apply online through the IIT Gandhi Nagar Official Website of www.iitgn.ac.in. Last date for submission of online application is 05-07-2017.