UBI Bank Kendriya Vidyalaya KV Fee Chalan Generation Online and Offline Process
Or Parents/Students/Stakeholders can pay the amount offline through any branch of the Union Bank of India.
Chalana Generation Process for KV School Fees Chalana:
- Kendriya Vidyalaya KV School Parents or Students now they have to pay their fees through UBI bank only.
- The student or parent can pay the any branch of UBI all over Pan India.
- To pay the KV School fee the student or parents have to generate the chalana. To generate the chalan the students have to open official website of UBI.
- There you can see the option of Challan Generate and Print Receipt.
- Click on that link a new window or page will be open
- There you have to login with the Student Unique Id and Date of Birth and enter the text given in captcha script, then proceed for Login.
- Then you can pay the payment through online or using debit/ATM or credit card.