UBI Bank Kendriya Vidyalaya KV Fee Chalan Generation Online and Offline Process
KV Fee Chalana Online and Offline Payment Process: At Present all India branches of Kendriya Vidyalaya Fee to be paid in Union Bank of India only. Fee can be paid through online or offline mode. Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools Students or Parents or Stakeholders has to pay the Fee through any bank Debit/ATM or Credit Card or thorough mobile or internet banking or they can pay the fee through any other banks mobile applications using smartphones.
Or Parents/Students/Stakeholders can pay the amount offline through any branch of the Union Bank of India.
Chalana Generation Process for KV School Fees Chalana:
- Kendriya Vidyalaya KV School Parents or Students now they have to pay their fees through UBI bank only.
- The student or parent can pay the any branch of UBI all over Pan India.
- To pay the KV School fee the student or parents have to generate the chalana. To generate the chalan the students have to open official website of UBI.
- There you can see the option of Challan Generate and Print Receipt.
- Click on that link a new window or page will be open
- There you have to login with the Student Unique Id and Date of Birth and enter the text given in captcha script, then proceed for Login.
- Then you can pay the payment through online or using debit/ATM or credit card.