Government Jobs in Agriculture Scientists Recruitment Board Senior Scientist Recruitment Notification 2017
ASRB Senior ScientistAgriculture Scientists Recruitment Board ASRB invites applications from Indian Nationals for Senior Scientist jobs in different locations at Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Institutes. There are total 52 vacancies available in ASRB recruitment. ASRB will short list candidates based on merit in educational qualification, experience, research work, etc. Final selection of candidates will be based on personal interview. Interested and Eligible applicants may go through ASRB/ ICAR websites www.asrb.org.in/ www.icar.org.in to download the application form. Last date to submit application form is 28 February 2017. For more details like Vacancy details, Age limits, Pay scale, eligibility criteria, Selection process of Agriculture Scientists Recruitment Board ASRB Senior Scientist recruitment 2017 see the information given below.
Indian Council of Agricultural Research
ASRB Senior Scientist Recruitment Important dates:
Closing date for the receipt of ASRB application: 28- 02- 2017.
Last date to submit applications from abroad/ notified remote areas: 15- 03- 2017.
Agriculture Scientists Recruitment Board
There are total 52 vacancies available in ASRB Recruitment.
Post Name: Senior Scientist- 52 posts.
No of posts listed in different locations at ICAR institutes:
1. Vivekananda Parvatiya Krishi Sansthan, Almora: 04 Posts.
2. Directorate of Weed Research, Jabalpur (MP): 04 Posts.
3. Indian Grassland and Fodder Research Institute, Jhansi: 01 Post.
4. Directorate of Floricultural Research, Pune: 03 Posts.
5. Central Potato Research Institute, Shimla: 01 Post.
6. Central Institute of Fisheries Technology, Cochin: 01 Post.
7. Central Sheep & Wool Research Institute, Avikanagar: 01 Post.
8. Central Institute for Research on Goats, Makhdoom, Mathura (UP): 01 Post.
9. Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar: 03 Posts.
10. National Research Centre on Yak, Dirang (Arunachal pradesh): 02 Posts.
11. National Research Centre on Mithun, Jharnapani, Medziphem (Nagaland): 03 Posts.
12. Central Arid Zone Research Institute, Jodhpur: 08 Posts.
13. Central Arid Zone Research Institute (RRS-LEH), Jodhpur: 01 Post.
14. Central Arid Zone Research Institute (RRS- JAISALMER), Jodhpur: 02 Posts.
15. Central Arid Zone Research Institute (RRS- KUKMA-BHUJ), Jodhpur: 01 Post.
16. Central Arid Zone Research Institute (RRS- LEH (J&K)), Jodhpur: 01 Post.
17. National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management, Baramati, Pune: 15 Posts.
For more vacancy details visit ASRB official advertisement.
Candidate should not have attained 47 years as on 28 February 2017. The retirement age in the service of the Council is 62 years.
Monthly Pay Scale for the ASRB recruitment is Rs. 37, 400 to Rs. 67000/- plus RGP of Rs. 9000/-.
Sr. Scientist in Agricultural Biotechnology: Applicant must have qualified Doctoral Degree in Agricultural Biotechnology with minimum 8 years experience.
Sr. Scientist in Land & Water Management Engineering: Doctoral Degree in Agricultural Engineering with Land & Water Management Engineering specialization with 06 years experience in relevant subjects.
For more qualification details of senior Scientist in different departments visit ASRB official Notification.
Application fee for ASRB Senior Scientist Notification 2017:
Application fee for unreserved male candidates with in the country is Rs. 500/- (drawn in favour of Secretary, ASRB, New Delhi). SC/ ST/ PH/ Woman candidates are empted from the payment of application fee.
Application fee for candidates applying from abroad is US $ 50 deposit through SWIFT. Account details given in ASRB official notification.
ASRB Senior Scientist Selection Process:
ASRB will shortlist candidates based on merit in educational qualifications, work experience, research work, publications and awards. Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal Interview.
Application Procedure for ASRB Senior Scientist Recruitment 2017
Interested candidates download the application from ASRB website @ www.asrb.org.in or ICAR website @www.icar.org.in. Fill the application in prescribed format and send along with prescribed documents i.e. photocopies of date of birth/ MSC/ PHD certificates and original Demand Draft etc. Last date to send application copy is 28 February 2017 and for abroad/ notified remote areas is 15 March 2017.