Endocrinology, Microbiology, Urology, AEE
Endocrinology, Microbiology, Urology
Last date for submission of online applications: 12- 01- 2017 (11.59 PM).
Last date for the receipt of hard copy of application form: 13- 01- 2017.
There are total 63 vacancies available in this current recruitment of UPSC.
1. Specialists Grade-III Assistant Professors
Endocrinology: 13 (SC- 02, ST- 01, OBC- 04, UR- 06) posts.
Microbiology: 15 (SC- 01, ST- 01, OBC- 07, UR- 06) posts.
Urology: 11 (SC- 02, ST- 01, OBC- 02, UR- 06) posts.
Tuberculosis and Chest Disease: 01 (OBC- 01) posts.
2. Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/ Technical: 06 (SC- 01, ST- 01, OBC- 01, UR- 03) Posts.
3. Assistant Legislative Counsel (Grade-IV of Indian Legal Service): 06 (ST- 02, OBC- 01, UR- 03) Posts.
4. Assistant Legislative Counsel (Bengali): 01 (UR- 01) Post.
5. Assistant Legislative Counsel (Marathi): 01 (OBC- 01) Post.
6. Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): 01 (UR- 01) Post.
7. Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics): 03 (UR- 01, SC- 01, ST- 01) Posts.
8. Junior Ship Surveyor-cum-Assistant Director General (Technical): 01 (UR- 01) Post.
9. Radio Inspector: 01 (SC- 01) Post.
10. Professor (Technical) (ECE): 03 Posts.
Asst Professor (Endocrinology, Microbiology, Urology), AEE in
For Specialists Grade III Assistant Professor (Endocrinology, Microbiology, Urology) vacancies upper age limit is and for Asst Executive Engineer posts is 35 years and for other posts please visit UPSC official advertisement. Age Relaxation is applicable as per central Government rules.
For Specialists Grade III Asst Professor (Endocrinology, Microbiology, Urology) vacancies in UPSC recruitment 2016, the candidate must have completed MBBS degree qualification from a recognized university and Post graduation degree in concerned specialty or super specialty.
For post wise qualification details refer UPSC online official notification.
Assistant Professor Jobs in UPSC online recruitment:
Pay Scale for Specialists Grade III Assistant Professor vacancies in various departments is Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-.
Application fee for General and OBC Male candidates is Rs.25/- deposit in any branch of SBI or net banking facility using debit/credit card. There is no application fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
Selection for these vacancies will be based on Recruitment Test and Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for the Interview based on the information provided in the online application. Interview will be conducted for 100 marks. For more details see UPSC official notification.
Interested candidates can submit their applications through online using ORA Website @http://www.upsconline.nic.in before last date. Read the detailed instructions from the notification before filling the form. Upload all required documents and submit before closing date i. e 12 January 2017. Last date to send Hard copy of online application is 13 January 2017.