Union Bank of India kendriya Vidyalaya KV fee Payment Online Process Login, Challan Generation Process
KV Fee Payment Login, Exemption, Concession and Refundable fee in Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools :
KV Fee Exemption:
1. For Girl students, Students under SC/ST, Children of KVS Staff tuition fee exemption will be there.
2. Student is charged Admission fee at the time of admission and also from one KV to another.
3. Parents should submit requisite documents / certificates before 15th of March / June / Sep/ Dec for next quarter fee exemption.
Concession in KV Tuition fee:
Siblings of KV students of Class IX - XII should pay full tuition fees, where as the student of lower class should pay half of the tuition fees. If both students are in same class, one who is elder in age should pay full and younger one should pay half of the tuition fees.
Refund of KV fee:
1. If the payment is twice or unsuccessful will be refund within next 5-6 working days.
2. For non generation of fee/Double deduction fee please mail/call helpline no. 1800222244/Kvhelpdesk@unionbankofindia.com.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Process fee Structure :
1. Admission Fee : Rs.25/-
2. Re Admission Fee : Rs. 100/-
3. Classes IX and X (Boys) : Rs.200/-
4. Classes XI and XII (Commerce & Humanities (Boys)): Rs.300/-
5. Class XI and XII Science (Boys) :400/-
6. Class III onwards (Computer Education is being imparted) : Rs.100/-
7. Computer Science Fee (elective subjects) + 2stage: Rs.150/-
8. Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (VVN) Classes I-XII : Rs. 500/-
KV fee Challan generation Online Process by UBI Bank:-
1. Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools students will be trained in computer classes the process of fee challan generation through UBI portal. So that students can take fee receipt from https://eremit.unionbankofindia.co.in/Kvfees/.
2. Print out of fee challan required only if payment making through UBI branch. If payment mode is online no need to take print out.
3. Fine/Readmission fee deposited by students will reflect on fee receipt.
How to deposit Kendriya Vidyalaya fee online/Offline :
1.For making online payment student/ parent visit Kendriya Vidyalaya website given below.
2. Open the website given by KV and give User Id : UID no. of student and Password: DOB of student as per fee challan (dd/mm/yy format).
3. There is no transaction charges applicable on payment made through Debit card/Internet banking /Cash deposit in bank. Whereas the payment done through credit card additional charges @ 1.5% plus service tax applicable.