CG Public Service Commission SSE State Services Exam Recruitment Notification 2017
CGPSC State Services Examination (SSE) 2017: Chhattisgarh Public service commission of has been released online notification for the State Services Exam 2017to recruit the available 293 vacancies in various government departments of Chhattisgarh State. These vacancies are regular basis and recruitment for these posts will be through (SSE) State Services Exam only. The eligible candidates are requested to submit application form online for this CGPSC SSE Exam 2017 on or before 03-January-2017. CGPSC State Services Exam will be conducted in two stages of preliminary and Mains examination. Online applications through CGPSC only received for this CGPSC SSE Examination. Eligible candidates have to apply through online via the official website of CGPSC@ www.psc.cg.gov.in. For more details regarding this CGPSC State Services Examination SSE 2017 exam pattern, available vacancies, pay scale and for more please see the below given details.
Government Jobs in Chhattisgarh CGPSC State Services Exam SSE Notification 2017:
The CGPSC SSE State Services Exam 2017 will be conducted in three different stages.
CGPSC SSE State Services Exam 2016 Recruitment 2017 Important dates:
Online Applications Starting date for CG SSE
Online application Closing date for CGPSC is
CG Prelims Exam Date
Admit Cards available form
10 days before exam date
CG SSE Mains Examination Date is
Available vacancies for CGPSC State Services Exam 2016 Recruitment 2017:
There are total 293 vacancies available in CGPSC current recruitment through State Services Exam 2016.
Department Name: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Exam Name: CGPSC State Services Exam 2016
Complete details of available posts and vacancies details are given below.
1. State Civil Service (Deputy Collector) : 10 posts
2. Commercial Tax Officer : 03 posts
3. State Police Service (DSP) : 34 posts
4. State Accounts Service (Accounts Officer)) : 11 posts
5. Labour Officer : 03 posts
6. Assistant Registrar (Cooperatives) : 04 posts
7. Superintendent (Jails) : 01 post
8. Assistant Director : 02 posts
9. District Female Children Development Officer : 01 post
10 Subordinate Account Service Officer : 40 posts
11. Assistant Superintendent (Land Records) : 14 posts
12. Subordinate Civil Service (Naib Tehsildar) : 81 posts
13. Child Development Project Officer : 16 posts
14. Deputy Registrar : 02 posts
15. Excise Sub Inspector : 11 posts
16. Commercial Tax Inspector : 22 posts
17. Assistant Jail Superintendent : 06 posts
18. Cooperative Tax Inspector : 32 posts
Pay Scale for the available post of CGPSC through State Services Examination SSE 2016:
Pay Scale for the below given posts is Pay scale is Rs. 15600-39100 with GP of Rs.5400/-
1. State Civil Service (Deputy Collector)
2. Commercial Tax Officer
3. State Police Service (DSP)
4. State Accounts Service (Accounts Officer)
5. Labour Officer
6. Assistant Registrar (Cooperatives)
7. Superintendent (Jails)
8. Assistant Director
9. District Female Children Development Officer
Pay scale for the below given posts is Rs.9300-34800 with GP of Rs.3600/-
10 Subordinate Account Service Officer
11. Assistant Superintendent (Land Records)
12. Subordinate Civil Service (Naib Tehsildar)
13. Child Development Project Officer
Pay Scale is Rs.5200-20200 with Gp of Rs.2400/- for below given posts.
15. Excise Sub Inspector
16. Commercial Tax Inspector
17. Assistant Jail Superintendent
18. Cooperative Tax Inspector
Age limits to attend the CGPSC SSE Exam 2017:
As on 01-01-2017 candidates belong to Chhattisgarh age limits are 21-40 years and for SC/ST/OBC candidates upper age limit is 45 years.
For the post of Deputy Superintendent of Police age limits are 21 to 28 years and 5 years of upper age relaxations for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Physical Standards for the posts of Assistant Jail Superintendent, Superintendent (Jails), Deputy Superintendent of Police and Excise Sub Inspector.
Height is 168 cms
Chest is 84 cms on expansion 89 cms
For Female candidates
Height is 155 cms
Application fee for State Services Exam 2017 CGPSC Examination:
For general candidates application fee is Rs.400/- and for all other Rs.300/-.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus for CGPSC SSE Examination 2017:
CGPSC State Services Examination will be conducted in three different stages.
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Mains Examination
CGPSC State Services Prelims Examination Pattern:
Prelims exam will be conducted for 400 marks and consists of two papers.
Paper 1 200 marks-100 Questions with 2 hours duration.
Paper 2 200 marks-100 Questions question will be asked from General Aptitude Test for 200 marks with 2 hours of duration.
CGPSC State Service Prelims Examination Syllabus:
For mains exam syllabus for mains and prelims examination see the official notification
How to Apply Online for CGPSC State Services Exam 2017:
Submit the application forms online only through CGPSC official web site @www.psc.cg.gov.in. Provide all communication information and qualification details properly. And pay the Examination fees as per given instructions and submit the application form online.
CG SSE Exam Notification 2017 Government Jobs Recruitment through CGPSC:
Please share this CGPSC State Services Exam 2017 article to your lovable friends through online social networking sites.