Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017 for 610 Assistant Vacancies Apply Online
Assistant Jobs Recruitment in Reserve Bank of India: The RBI, Reserve Bank of India is inviting application forms from eligible candidates for Recruitment of Assistant Vacancies in various offices of the Bank. There are total 610 vacancies available in this RBI Assistant Recruitment. Selection for these vacancies will be based on prelims and mains examination. Starting date of Online registration process is 07th November, 2016. Closing date of online registration process is 28th November, 2016. Payment of Exam fee Online 07th November, 2016 to 28th November, 2016. Online preliminary test will be on 23rd, 24th December, 2016. Online Main test will be on January, 2017. All details of Reserve Bank of India RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017 610 Govt Jobs is mentioned below.
RBI Reserve Bank of India Assistant Jobs Recruitment 2017
Important Dates for RBI Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Assistant Jobs:
RBI Assistant Online registration Starting Date
07th November, 2016
RBI Assistant Last date to apply online
28th November, 2016
Payment of Exam fee Online
07th November, 2016 to 28th November, 2016
RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Date
23rd, 24th December, 2016
Mains Exam Date of Online Exam
Available Vacancies of Assistant in RBI Recruitment 2016:
As per Notification of RBI Reserve Bank of India, total no. of Assistant posts are 610.
Category Wise Assistant Vacancies of RBI Jobs:
State Wise Assistant Vacancies for RBI Reserve Bank of India Recruitment:
Lucknow & Kanpur-52
Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi-30
Educational Qualification for Assistant Jobs in RBI Reserve Bank of India Recruitment:Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline with 50% of aggregate marks from a recognized institute.
Age Limit for RBI Reserve Bank of India Recruitment:Age limit must in between 20 years to 28 years as on 08th November, 2016. Five years relaxation is there for SC, ST; 3 Years for Other Backward Classes, 10 years for PWDs.
Rs.14650/- per month for Assistant Jobs.
Selection Process for Assistant Jobs in RBI Reserve Bank of India Recruitment:
1. It will be through Preliminary test and Mains exam followed by an Interview.
2. Preliminary test has 100 questions for 100 marks with 1 hour time duration. Questions will be asked from English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability.
3. Main exam has 200 questions for 200 marks with 2 hours time duration. Questions will be asked from Test of Reasoning, Test of Numerical Ability, Test of General Awareness, Test of English Language and Test of Computer Knowledge. This Main exam will be available bilingually i.e. English and Hindi.
4. Aspirants will have to qualify in each of tests of the online exams.
5. There is a negative marking for each wrong answer in both preliminary and Main exams. 1/4th marks will be deducted.
6. Interview is for 35 marks.
7. Preliminary and Main exams will be held in venues across many centers in India.
8. Online preliminary test will be on 23rd, 24th December, 2016. Online Main test will be on January, 2017.
Fee for RBI Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Assistant Jobs:
Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman category candidates; Rs.450/- for OBC/General category candidates. Payment of fee Online is from 07th November, 2016 to 28th November, 2016.
How to Apply for RBI Reserve Bank of India Recruitment:
Application forms will be accepted only through Online mode using RBI Reserve Bank of India website www.rbi.org.in Before applying Online, aspirants must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions for the Assistant Jobs. Closing date of Online registration process is 28th November, 2016.
Government Jobs of Assistant Recruitment in RBI Reserve Bank of India
1. See official Notification of Reserve Bank of India RBI Recruitment 2017 for 610 Assistant Vacancies: