System Officer, System Assistant Posts of Gujarat High Court Recruitment Exam Notification 2016 Apply Now
Gujarat High Court System Officer, Assistant Recruitment-2016: The Gujarat High Court invites On-line Recruitment Application forms from aspirants for filling up System Officer (30 posts) and System Assistant (30 posts). Before filling-up On-line Applicationform, aspirants are advised to read and understand total advertisement and Instructions therein. Starting date for On-line Application is 15th September, 2016 up to 12:00 Hrs. Closing Date for On-line submission of Application forms 14th October, 2016 up to 24:00 Hrs. Elimination Tests will be held for both posts on 27th November, 2016 (Sunday). Tentative date for Computer Aided Test January or February-2017. For more details regarding Gujarat System Officer, System Asst Jobs age limits, available vacancies, educational qualifications and more details given below.
Available vacancies for Gujarat High Court System Officer, System Assistant Notification 2016:
Total are total 60 vacancies available in this current recruitment of Gujarat High Court.
1. System Officer: 30 Posts (General-16, SC-02, ST-04, SEBC-08)
2. System Assistant: 30 Posts (General-16, SC-02, ST-04, SEBC-08)
1. System Officer: Qualification is B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science (CSE) or Information Technology (IT)
OR MCA with aggregate of 55% Marks OR M.Sc. in Information Technology (IT) with 55% Marks.
2. System Assistant: Qualification is MCA OR BCA with aggregate of 50% Marks OR the Qualification of
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) OR Diploma in Information & Technology (IT)
/Computer Engineering (CSE) from Government Institutes.
Age Limit for Gujarat High Court Recruitment of System Officer, Assistant Jobs:
1. Aspirant must have completed 18 years and must not be more than 35 years as on the due date of
submission of Application forms i.e. 14th October, 2016.
2. Subordinate Courts or High Court Employees, relaxation is there a maximum period of five (5) years. Relaxation of 5 years is also there for aspirants belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes (ST), Socially & Educationally Backward Classes; Differently Abled categories and Ex-servicemen categories.
Selection Process for System Assistant, Officer Posts Recruitment in Gujarat High Court :
Selection for system officer and assistant posts will be held based on online elimination test and computer aid test.
1. Elimination Test-100 Marks
2. Computer Aided Test-100 Marks
Exam Pattern and Syllabus for Elimination Test :
Elimination test will be objective type multiple choice for 100 marks. Topics covered in Elimination test are given below.
a) Computer Knowledge
b) General Knowledge
c) English Language
d) Numerical and Mental Ability
e) Analytical and Reasoning Skills
f) Current Affairs
g) Gujarati Language
Exam Pattern and Syllabus for Computer Aided Test:
(1) For System Officer - Fundamentals of Computer and Networking,
Linux & Windows Operating System, Trouble Shooting, Language (PHP /JAVA /HTML), Database (MYSQL,
(2) For System Assistant - Fundamentals of Computer, Fundamentals of Networking,
Linux & Windows Operating System, Hardware Trouble Shooting.
How to Apply Online for Gujarat High Court System Officer, Assistant Jobs Recruitment:
Before filling-up On-line Application form, aspirants are advised to read and understand total
advertisement and Instructions therein. No other mode or means of Application form or incomplete
Application form(s) will be accepted.
Important Dates for System Asst, Officer Jobs:
1. Starting date for On-line Application is 15th September, 2016 up to 12:00 Hrs.
2. Closing Date for On-line submission of Application forms 14th October, 2016 up to 24:00 Hrs.
3. Elimination Tests will be held for both posts on 27th November, 2016 (Sunday).
4. Tentative date for Computer Aided Test January or February-2017.