1. Chief District Medical Officer CDMO Jajpur District Attendant, Lab Technician, Pharmacist NHM 48 Govt Jobs Recruitment 2017
Odisha Health Department Jajpur District Radiographer, Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, MPHW Jobs Recruitment 2016
CDMO Health Department Jajpur District Recruitment 2016: Office of the Chief District Medical Officer, Jajpur district released notification to recruit the available paramedical posts under Health and Family Welfare Department of Staff Nurse, Radiographer and other posts on contractual basis.Selection for this recruitment will be based marks secured in academic qualifications. There are total 233 vacancies available in this CDMO recruitment. Eligible candidates may apply in a specific format before 20-May-2016. For more information regarding this CDMO Jajpur District health Department jobs please see the information below.
Odisha Government Jobs in Health Department of CDMO Jajpur District Recruitment 2016:
Important dates for Jajpur District jobs of Health Department:
Application to be reach before 20-05-2016
Available Vacancies in CDMO Jajpur District Staff Nurse, MPHW and Multiple Jobs:
There are total 233 posts available in Odisha Jajpur District Health Department.
Laboratory Technician-13 Posts
Staff Nurse-136 Posts
Multi Purpose Health Worker (Male)-30 Posts
Multi Purpose Health Worker (Female)-47 Posts
Pay Scale for CDMO Jajpur District Recruitment:
For the posts of Laboratory Technician, Radiographer pay scale is Rs.5200-20200 with Grade pay Rs. 2400/-
For Staff Nurse post pay scale is Rs.5200-20200 with GP of 2800/-
For MPHW(Male) and MPHW(Female) posts pay scale is Rs. 5200-20200 with GP of 2000/-
Age limits for CDMO Jajpur District Recruitment:
Age limit are 21-32 years for SC/ST/SEBC candidates 5 years and for PH/Ex-Serviceman 10 years of age relaxation will be given.
The candidates must have knowledge in Odiya Speaking, Writing and Reading.
Must have studied up to matriculation in Odiya language or odiya is one of the subject.
Educational Qualifications for Paramedical jobs of Jajpur District :
For Staff Nurse:
Must have completed B.Sc Nursing or Diploma in GNM course from recognized institute or university after 10+2 in Science stream.
The candidate must have registered with Indian Nursing Council as well as Odisha Nursing Council.
For Laboratory Technician:
The candidate must have qualified Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from a recognized university or institute.
The candidate must have qualified Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology (DMRT) from a recognized university or institute.
For MPHW Male:
Must have qualified diploma in a Pharmacy from a recognized university.
For MPHW Female:
Must have qualified Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery Course.
Selection will be held based on marks secured in Academic Qualifications.
Eligible candidates can send their application form along with below mentioned documents.
Candidates are required to attach the following documents along with the application form.
1. One self attested recent passport size color photograph duly pasted at the designated space.
2. Self attested copies of mark sheets and certificate.
3. Self attested copy of state council registration certificate.
4. Self attested copy of caste certificate issued by the competent revenue authority for (SC/ST/SEBC candidates)
5. Self attested copy of recent valid residence certificate issued by the competent authority
(issued within 6 months to the date of advertisement)
6. Self attested copy of valid employment registration certificate.
7. One self addressed envelope (size 24"x 10") with postage stamp of Rs.25/- affixed on it.
8. In service candidates should submit their service certificate from the competent authority.
9. If any other related documents.
Address to be send:
Office of The Chief District Medical Officer, Jajpur, 75500l
Jajpur District Government Jobs in Odisha Health Department Recruitment 2016: