Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation Recruitment Exam Notification 2016 Apply Now
GIDC Recruitment Exam-2016: Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation has been invited online applications to recruit the Grade 1, 2 and Grade 3 posts for its ongoing projects in various locations of Gujarat State. There are total 187 vacancies available in this GIDC Recruitment.Selection for this GIDC Recruitment 2016 will be conducted based in written test and personal interview only. For more information regarding this Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation Recruitment please see the data prescribed below.
Government Jobs of Assistant Engineer, Stenographer, Clerk cum Typist, Manager & Various in GIDC Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates can submit their applications online through the official website of Gujarat Online Job Application System. Only online applications are allowed. Last date to submit the application form online is 23-06-2016.
Available Vacancies in GIDC Recruitment 2016
There are total 187 vacancies available in this recruitment of GIDC.
1. Regional Manager (H.O.) - 11 Posts
2. Deputy Manager - 02 Posts
3. Assistant Manager - 06 Posts
4. Accounts Officer - 07 Posts
5. Programmer - 01 Post
6. Deputy Executive Engineer (Civil) - 09 Posts
7. Deputy Executive Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) - 02 Posts
8. Assistant Engineer (Civil) - 13 Posts
9. Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) - 03 Posts
10. Architectural Assistant - 01 Post
11. Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil) - 13 Posts
12. Additional Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) - 02 Posts
13. Assistant - 24 Posts
14. Clerk cum Typist - 71 Posts
15. Stenographer Gr-III (Gujarati) - 10 Posts
16. Stenographer Gr-III (English) - 03 Posts
17. Tracer - 09 Posts
Age limits, Educational Qualifications and Pay Scale for GIDC Recruitment:
Please see the official notification of Age limits, Educational Qualification and Pay Scale details.
For all the posts application fees is Rs.500/- and for OBC/SC/ST and PH candidates application fee is Rs.250/-
Selection for this recruitment of GIDC the candidate has to attend the written test and personal interview.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus for GIDC Recruitment 2016:
Syllabus is separate for the Class 1, 2 and Class 3 Posts.
How to apply for online application of GIDC Recruitment Exam 2016:
The candidate can submit the application online through the official website of OJAS only. Complete all the details and update photo and signature scanned copies. Must provide valid information at the time of online application. After submission of application online generate the challana and paid the application fee is e posts offices. Take a print copy of application and keep it safe for future reference and download the exam syllabus which is given in the official notification of GIDC Recruitment 2016.