Union Public Service Commission IFS Examination Prelims Notification 2017
UPSC IFS Prelims Examination-2017: Government of India, Union Public Service Commission has been invited online applications from the Indian nationals for Indian Forest Service Recruitment of Prelims Examination. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22-02-2017 to 17-03-2017 for thisUPSC IFS recruitment of 2017. There are approximately 980 vacancies available Indian Forest Service and Civil Services. To attend the mains examination the candidates have to write the Civil Services Prelims examination. Those who cleared the Prelims examination they are only eligible for the Indian Forest Service mains examination. There is a separate notification will be given for the UPSC IFS Mains Examination. For more information regarding this UPSC IFS Recruitment please see the furnished information below.
UPSC Indian Forest Service IFS Government Jobs Recruitment Notification 2017:
Important Dates for UPSC IFS Recruitment 2017:
Online application starts from 22-02-2017
Online application closed on 17-03-2017
Indian Forest Services Prelims Examination date is 18-06-2017
IFS Mains Exam Date 03-12-2017
IFS Mains Exam Date 03-12-2017
Available vacancies in Indian Forest Service:
There are 980 vacancies available in Civil Services IPS/IAS/IFS.
Educational Qualifications for UPSC Indian Forest Service Examination 2017:
The candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelors degree in Agriculture.
Age Limits for Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2017:
The candidate's age limits as on 01-08-2017 21 years to 32 years. The candidate must have born in between 02-August-1985 and 01-August-1996.
Up to maximum of 5 years of age relaxation is given to SC/ST candidates and up to 3 years of age relaxation is given to OBC Candidates.
Application Fee for UPSC IFS Civil Services Prelims Examination 2017:
The candidates have to pay the Rs.100/- towards Civil Services Prelims Examination through Debit/Credit card or Net banking. For offline mode candidates have to generate the SBI chalana and amount should paid in bank before 17-03-2017. And update the payment information online on the next day itself.
Selection Process for UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2017:
Selection for this UPSC IFS Recruitment will be held based on
1. Civil Services Prelims Examination (Objective Type)
2. Indian Forest Service Mains Examination
3. Personality Test, Medical Test and Physical Test.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus for UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination 2017:
Preliminary Examination consists of Two Parts.
Part 1 consists of 200 marks and Part 2 consists of 200 marks. Each paper having duration of two hours.
Paper 1 Civil Services IFS Prelims Examination Syllabus:
• Current events of national and international importance
• History of India and Indian National Movement
• Indian and World Geography‐ Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
• Indian Polity and Governance‐ Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
• Economic and Social Development‐ Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social
· Sector Initiatives, etc.
• General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio‐diversity and Climate Change ‐ that do not require subject specialization.
• General Science.
Paper 2 Civil Services IFS Prelims Examination Syllabus:
• Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
• Logical reasoning and analytical ability
• Decision making and problem solving
• General mental ability
• Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation
• (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. ‐ Class X level)
Online Application Procedure for UPSC IFS Examination 2017:
Eligible criteria having candidates may apply online on or before 17-03-2017 through the official website of UPSDC @ www.upsconline.nic.in. Before applying online please read the official notification carefully and then proceed for applying online. Must have provide a valid mobile number and mail id.
Government Jobs Recruitment Notification of UPSC Indian Forest Service: