SBI Junior Associates Online Recruitment Examination Notification
SBI Junior Associates Recruitment Exam Notification 2016: State bank of India has been released notification to recruit the Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales), Junior Agriculture Associates in online applications from the Indian nationals to recruit the specialist cadre officers incontract basis. There are total 17328 vacancies are available in this SBI Junior Associates recruitment of 2016. The eligible candidates are suggested apply through online only via the official website of State Bank of India @ www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 05-04-2016 to 25-04-2016. Selection for this SBI Junior Associates and Junior Agriculture Associates recruitment will be held based on written test(Mains and Prelims) and personal in personal interview. For more details regarding this SBI Junior Associates recruitment of please see the furnished details given below.
Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales), Junior Agriculture Associates Jobs of SBI Recruitment Notification 2016:
State Bank of India has been released notification to recruit the huge number of Junior Associates in various departments such as Customer Support and Sales, Junior Agriculture Associates and Backlog vacancies of 17328 vacancies.
Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2016-17/01
Important dates for SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2016:
Online registration starts form 05-April-2016
Online registration and fee payment last date is 25-April-2016
Available vacancies of Junior Associates in SBI Recruitment 2016:
There are total 17328 vacancies available in this current recruitment of SBI.
Available posts and vacancies details are given below.
1. Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)-10726 Posts
2. Junior Agriculture Associates -3008 Posts
3. Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)-Special Drive for Backlog Vacancies-3218 Posts
4. Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) - Special recruitment drive for Tura (Meghalaya) and Kashmir valley & Ladakh-188 Posts
For state wise and category wise details please see the official notification.
Age limits for SBI Junior Associates recruitment notification of 2016:
As on 01-04-2016 age limits are 20 to 28 years.
For SC/ST upper age relaxation is 5 years.
For OBC candidate's age relaxation is 3 years.
For PWD Gen 10 years
For PWD OBC 13 years
For more details please see the official notification for age limits of Junior Associates recruitment of SBI.
Educational qualification for SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2016:
1. For Junior Associates Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
2. For Junior Agriculture Associates Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognized university/Institute. Those who are in the final Semester/ year of Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview/joining, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation Examination on or before 30.06.2016.
Pay Scale for SBI Junior Associates Recruitment of 2016:
Pay scale is Rs.11765 to 31540/-
Application fee for the recruitment of Junior Associates of SBI:
For the candidates of General, OBC application fees is Rs.600/- and for the SC/ST/PWD candidates Rs.100/-. The candidates have to pay this amount through the online payment only via the credit/debit card or net banking.
Selection process for SBI Junior Associates Recruitment of 2016:
Selection for this SBI Recruitment will be held in 3 stages.
1. Prelims Examination
2. Mains Examination
3. Personal Interview
Phase 1: Prelims Examination will be conducted for 100 marks with 100 questions with 1 hour duration.
1. English Language-30 Marks-30 Questions
2. Numerical Ability-35 Marks-35 Questions
3. Reasoning Ability-35 Marks-35 Questions
Phase 2: Mains Examination will be conducted for 200 marks with 200 questions with 2 hours 40 Minutes duration.
1. General/Financial Awareness-50 Marks-50 Questions
2. General English-40 Marks-40 Questions
3. Quantitative Aptitude-50 Marks-50 Questions
4. Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude-50 Marks-60 Questions
Online Application Process for SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2016:
The eligible candidates have to login to the official website of State Bank of India @www.statebankofindia.com and select Careers with Us option and select the for the post Junior Associates with Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2016-17/01 and proceed for applying online. Before applying online please read the official notification and provide a valid mobile number and mail id.
On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with the date entered by the candidate will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
State Bank of India Jobs of Junior Associates Recruitment Notification 2016:
Please share this information with your beloved friends and help them to achieve a good salaried job in State Bank of India. Please share via Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter or GooglePlus.