RPSC State Services, Subordinate Services Recruitment Exam Notification 2016 Apply Online
RPSC RAS/RTS Combined Competitive Exam 2016: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has been released notification to recruit the cadres of State Services and Subordinate Services. There are total 334 state services and 391 subordinate services vacancies available in this recruitment of RPSCRAS/RTS. Eligible candidates are suggested to apply online on or before 25-06-2016. Selection for this recruitment of RPSC RAS/RTS will be held through Combined Competitive Examination. For more details regarding this RPSC RAS/RTS combined competitive Exam please see the information given below.
Government Jobs of RPSC RAS/RTS State Services, Subordinate Services Recruitment 2016:
Important dates for RPSC RAS/RTS Exam:
Online application staring dates is 10-05-2016
Online application closed on 25-06-2016
Last date for paying application fee is 23-05-2016
Online applications link available on 26-06-2016 to 25-07-2016
Available Vacancies in RPSC State Service and Subordinate Service:
There are total 725 vacancies available in this RPSC RAS/RTS Recruitment.
For State Services: 334 posts
1. Rajasthan Administrative Service: 88 Posts
2. Rajasthan Police Service: 67 Posts
3. Rajasthan Accounting Services: 137 Posts
4. Rajasthan Cooperative Services: 09 Posts
5. Rajasthan Sahkari Employment Officer Services: 01 Post
6. Rajasthan Karagar/Prision Services: 03 Posts
7. Rajasthan State Insurance Services: 04 Posts
8. Rajasthan Food and Civil Supplies Services: 15 Posts
9. Rajasthan Women and Child Civil Services: 10 Posts
For Subordinate Service:
10. Rajasthan Tahsildar Services-194+16(TSP Area)
11. Rajasthan Excise Subordinate Services: 19 posts
12. Rajasthan Udyog Services: 06 Posts
13. Rajasthan Food and Civil Supplies Subordinate Services-125+6(TSP Area)
14. Rajasthan Social Justice and Empowerment Subordinate Service (District Social Welfare Officer): 17
15. Rajasthan Social Justice and Empowerment Subordinate Service (Jail Welfare Officer)-08
Age Limits for RPSC RAS/RTS State Services and Subordinate Services Recruitment 2016:
As on 01-01-2017 lower age limit is 21 years and upper age limit is 35 years.
For female general candidates 5 years of age relaxation is given.
For male candidates of SC/ST/OBC 5 years of age relaxation are given and for Female candidates 10 years of age relaxation is given.
Educational Qualifications for RPSC RAS/RTS Subordinate Services and State Services Jobs 2016:
The candidate must have qualified degree from recognized university.
For Rajasthan Police Service Preferences will be given to the NCC C certificate candidates. Others also can apply.
Pay Scale for RPSC State Services and Subordinate Services Recruitment 2016:
For the posts No. 1 , 2, 3, 7 and 9 pay scale is Rs.15600-39100+5400 GP
For the posts No 4, 5, 6 and 8 pay scale is Rs. 9300-34800+4800 GP
For Subordinate Services pay scale is Rs. 9300-34800 with GP of 3600/-
Application Fee for RPSC RAS/RTS Combined Competitive Exam 2016:
Please refer the official notification for application fee.
The candidates have to pay the application fee through E mitra Centers or through Government Receipts accounting system only before 23-05-2016
Selection Process for RPSC State/Subordinate Services recruitment Exam 2016:
Selection for this recruitment will be held based on Preliminary Examination, Mains examination and Personal Interview.
Exam Syllabus and Pattern for RPSC RAS/RTS Recruitment:
1. Preliminary Examination:
Preliminary exam will be conducted for 200 marks with 3 hours of duration. Exam will be conducted in Objective type multiple choice pattern.
Those who are qualified Preliminary Examination they are only eligible for the mains exam.
Subject: General Knowledge and General Science. (Degree Level Syllabus)
2. Mains Examination:
Mains examination consists of four papers in descriptive manner and each paper having 200 marks.
1. Paper I-General Studies I-200 Marks
2. Paper II-General Studies II-200 Marks
3. Paper III-General Studies III-200 Marks
4. Paper VI-General Hindi and General English-200 Marks
Online application process RPSC Services Examination 2016:
Eligible candidates are suggested apply online on or before 25-06-2016. Before applying online please read the official notification and verify eligibility criteria and then proceed to apply online via the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission @rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in/.
Government Jobs in Rajasthan Services Departments: