KARNATAKA PSC NOT TECHNICAL COMPUTER BASED EXAMINATION SYLLABUS AND PATTERN FOR GROUP C POSTS
Karnataka PSC Group C Non Technical Examination Syllabus and Pattern 2017: Public Service Commission of Karnataka has been released Examination notification to recruit the available vacancies in Government offices of Karnataka state of Group C posts. These posts are for thecandidates of SSLC/PUC/Degree qualified local candidates of Karnataka State only. Last date for this recruitment is 15-04-2017. For examination dates please refer official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission. The eligible candidates are suggested to apply online on before 15-April-2017 for this Group C Non Technical Posts of Karnataka PSC.
Exam Pattern for Group C Non Technical Examination 2017:
To select the required candidates for available vacancies of 571 posts Karnataka Public Service Commission will conduct the Computer Based Objective type written test. The candidates must have qualified these online tests. For the candidates who are qualified Degree for them variation in syllabus while comparing with the PUC and SSLC passed candidates posts. So before applying online must select the post which you are suitable and match it with your qualification then proceed for apply. KPSC Group C Non Technical Examination having two papers and exam will be held through computer based written test. Computer Based Written Test will be conducted for 200 marks.
Paper 1 Exam Pattern for Group C Non Technical KPSC Examination 2017:
Paper 1 Examination Consists of 100 marks with 90 minutes duration.
100 questions will be asked from the General Knowledge concepts.
Paper 2 Exam Pattern for Group C Non Technical KPSC Examination 2016:
Paper 2 Examination consists of 100 marks with 120 minutes duration.
100 questions will be asked from the concepts of Communication.
Communications Topics are
1. General Kannada-35 Marks
2. General English-35 Marks
3. Computer Knowledge-30 Marks
KPSC Examination Syllabus for Group C Non Technical Paper 1:
Paper 1 General Knowledge Exam Syllabus for KPSC Degree Qualification Posts:
1. General Knowledge of topics relating to current events
2. General Sciences
4. Social Sciences
5. Indian Society and its dynamics
6. Indian Constitution and Public Administration
7. Practical knowledge and mental ability (SSLC level)
8. Social and Cultural History of Karnataka
9. Land Reforms and social changes in Karnataka after Independence
10. Karnataka’s Economy; present status; its strength and weakness;
11. Panchayat Raj Institutions, Rural Development and Rural Co-operatives
12. Role of Science and Technology for effective administration of Karnataka
13. Environmental problems and the Development issues of Karnataka
Paper 1 General Knowledge Exam Syllabus for KPSC Diploma, PUC and SSLC qualification Post:
1. General Knowledge of topics relating to current events.
2. Matter of every day observation.
3. Overview of the Indian Constitution
4. Indian History with special reference to Karnataka
5. Geography of India with special reference to Karnataka.
6. State and Regional Administration
7. Economic Development of Karnataka, Including the initiatives relating to Rural Development, Panchayat Raj Institutions and Rural Cooperatives.
8. Environmental problems and the Development issues of Karnataka.
Examination Syllabus for KPSC Group C Non Technical Paper 2:
Paper 2 examination will be conducted to know the basic communication skills of the candidates in the language of Kannada and English and to know the candidates computer knowledge skills.
Paper 2 KPSC Group C Examination Syllabus for General Kannada:
Questions may be asked form the General Grammar topics of Kannada Language.
This section carries 35 questions with 35 marks.
Paper 2 KPSC Group C Examination Syllabus for General English:
Questions will be asked from the Grammar Topics of English.
This section also having 35 questions for 35 marks.
Paper 2 Examination Syllabus of Computer Knowledge for KPSC Group C:
Basic computer knowledge questions will be asked from this section.
Computer Knowledge section will be conducted for 30 marks and consist of 30 questions.
Each question carries one mark.
Note: For each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Download Syllabus in PDF Format..for KPSC Recruitment 2017
For Old Recruitments To see the syllabus for KPSC Group C Non Technical Posts in Kannada language (In Official Notification) PDF please click here.Page 23 & 24.
Please share this information with your beloved friends through the social media and help them to achieve government job in Karnataka.