UPSC NA NDA EXAM 2017 PAPER 2 SYLLABUS
UPSC NDA and Naval Academy Exam Paper 2 Syllabus 2017:
The Union Public Service commission of India conducts the NDA and NA examination to recruit the candidates in toPaper 1 syllabus on our
of NDA and NA for Under Graduate Program. The examination for UPSC NDA and NA will held in three phases. Paper 1, Paper 2 and followed by an Interview officer's academies
which is conducted by
. We already provided UPSC NDA and NA Exam 2017 Staff Selection Board
which is conducted by
UPSC NDA and NA Exam Paper 2 General Ability Test Syllabuses:
Paper 2 for
and NA Exam is based on General Ability consist of 600 Marks. In that 200 marks are allotted to English and 400 for General Knowledge based on General Sciences. NDA
UPSC NDA and NA Exam Paper 2 of Part A English syllabus:
The questions will be based on the General English. It is designed based on the daily speaking of English to know the candidate's knowledge. The topics covered is vocabulary,
Grammar and usage, comprehension and cohesion test the candidate's proficiency in English
UPSC NA and NDA Exam Paper 2 of Part B General Knowledge syllabus:
General Knowledge question paper covers the topics of Chemistry, Physics, General Science, Geography, Social Studies, and Current Events.
Section "A" Physics Syllabus Concepts for UPSC NA and NDA Exam Paper 2:
- Physical Properties and States of Matter, Weight, Mass, Volume, Density and Specific Gravity, Pressure Barometer, Principle of Archimedes.
- Velocity and Acceleration, Motion of objects, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Parallelogram of Forces, Force and Momentum, Stability and Equilibrium of bodies, elementary ideas of work, Gravitation, Power and Energy.
- Measurement of Temperature and Heat, Effects of Heat, Modes of transference of Heat, change of State and Latent Heat, Simple musical instruments, Sound waves and their properties.
- Reflection and refraction, Rectilinear propagation of Light, Human Eye, Spherical mirrors and Lenses.
- Artificial and Natural Magnets, Earth as a Magnet, Properties of a Magnet.
- Current and Static Electricity, conductors and
, Simple Electrical Circuits, Ohm’s Law, Heating, Lighting and Magnetic effects Non-conductors Primary and Secondary Cells, Measurement of Electrical Power. ,
- Use of X-Rays.
General Principles of the following:
Simple Pendulum, Safety Fuses, Simple Pulleys, Conductors, Siphon, Lightening, Levers, Mariner’s Compass, Balloon, Microscope, Pumps, Telescope, Telegraphs, Hydrometer, Periscope, Pressure Cooker, Telephone, Thermos Flask, Gramophone.
UPSC NA and NDA Exam Paper 2 Syllabus Concepts of Section ‘B’ Chemistry:
- Physical, Chemical changes,
Compounds, Elements, Symbols, Law of Chemical Combination, Formulae and simple Chemical Equations, Air and Water properties. Mixtures and
- Preparation and Properties of Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Carbon dioxide, Oxidation and Reduction.
- Acids, salts and bases.
- Different forms of Carbon.
- Natural and Artificial Fertilizers.
used in the preparation of substances like Gun-Powder, Soap, Ink, Glass, Paper, Paints, Cement, and Safety matches. Material
- Elementary ideas of Atom, Molecular Weights and Atomic Equivalent, Valency.
UPSC NDA and NA Exam Paper 2 Syllabus Section ‘C’ General Science:
of the living and non-living. Difference
- Basis of Life—Cells, Tissues and Protoplasms.
- Growth and Reproduction in Animals and Plants.
- Elementary knowledge of Organs in Human Body and its importance.
- Common Epidemics, their prevention and causes.
- Food—Man Source of Energy.
- Balanced Diet, Constituents of food.
- The Solar System— Eclipses, Meteors and Comets,.
- Eminent Scientists Achievements.
(History, Freedom Movement) Section ‘D’ Concepts:
- Survey of Indian History, emphasis on Civilization and Culture.
- Indian Freedom Movement
- Elementary study of Indian Administration and Constitution.
- Five Year Plans of India.
- Cooperatives, Panchayati Raj and Community Development.
- Sarvodaya, Bhoodan, National Integration, Welfare State and Basic Teachings of Mahatma Gandhi.
- Renaissance, Discovery and Exploration.
- American Independence War.
- Industrial Revolution, French Revolution and Russian Revolution.
- Impact of Technology and Science on Society.
- United Nations, Concept of one World, Panchsheel,
- Socialism and Communism, Democracy.
- Role of India in the current world.
Section ‘E’ Geography Syllabus for NDA and NA Exam:
- The Earth shape and size.
- Longitudes and
, Time concept. lattitudes
- International Date Line.
- Origin of Earth.
- Earth movements and its effects.
- Rocks and their classification
- Weathering— Chemical and Mechanical, Volcanoes and Earthquakes.
- Ocean Tides and Currents Atmosphere and ocean composition, Planetary Winds, Temperature and Atmospheric, Humidity, Condensation and Precipitation, Types of Climate, Cyclones and Anticyclones.
- Regional Geography of India— Natural vegetation, Climate.
- Location and distribution of Industrial and agricultural activities.
- Mineral and Power resources
- India's important main sea and Seaports, land and air routes.
- Imports and Exports of India.
Section ‘F’ Current Events Syllabus for NDA and NA Exam Paper 2:
- Important events knowledge which is held in the recent years.
- Current world events which are important.
- The famous personalities recently poplar in India and International with sports and cultural activities.
Maximum marks are assigned to Part B and questions on :
Sections ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’, ‘D’, ‘E’ and ‘F’ will hold approximately 25%, 15%, 10%,
20%, 20% and 10%
This is all about the syllabus for Paper 2 of UPSC NDA and NA Exam. Please share this article with your beloved friends through social networking sites of
, Google Plus and twitter. facebook