SOUTH EASTERN RAILWAY WALK IN INTERVIEW PARA MEDICAL POSTS-2016
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016:
South Eastern Railway issued notification to recruit the various categories in Para Medical posts through walk in interview. These jobs are purely one year contract based. The eligible candidates have to attend the walk-in interview on 04-02-2016 at 10:00 am with all the original certificates.Available posts are Staff Nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector Grade III, Laboratory Suptd Grade III and Pharmacist Grade III. This South Eastern Railway
South Eastern Railway Walk in Interview:
Available posts and vacancies in this Para Medical recruitment of South Eastern Railway are given below.
1. South Eastern Railway recruitment of Staff Nurse: 47
Kharagpur-25 [UR-13, SC-04, ST-02, OBC-06]
Garden Reach-03 [UR-2, OBC-1]
Chakradharpur-06 [UR-03, SC-01, OBC-02],
Adra-13 [UR-07, SC-02, ST-01, OBC-03]
2. South Eastern Railway recruitment of Laboratory SUPDT Grade III: 06
(UR), Chakradharpur-01 (UR), Kharagpur-04 [UR-02, SC-01, OBC-01]
3. Health & Malaria Inspector Grade-III recruitment of South Eastern Railway: 32
Garden Reach-02 [UR-01, OBC-01]
Adra-06 [UR-03, SC-01, OBC-02]
Kharagpur-14 [UR-07, SC-02, ST-01, OBC-04]
Chakradharpur-10 [UR-05, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-03]
4. PHARMACIST GR-III recruitment of South Eastern Railway - 11
Adra-04 [UR-02, SC-01, OBC-01]
Garden Reach-02 [UR-01, OBC-01]
Chakradharpur-04 [UR-02, SC-01, OBC-01]
Age limits for South Easter Railway Para Medical Posts:
01-12-2015 age limits for Staff Nurse is 20-40 yrs., Laboratory Supdt. Gr .III and Health & Malaria Insp. Gr-III are 18-33 yrs., Pharmacist Gr .III: 20-35 yrs.
Pay Scale for South Easter Railway Recruitment:
(1) STAFF NURSE – Rs.21
(2) LABORATORY SUPDT.
Gr-III – Rs.20 ,570/-
(3) HEALTH & MALARIA INSPECTOR GR.III – Rs.20
(4) PHARMACIST Gr-III - Rs.12
South Eastern Railway Recruitment Educational Qualification:
South Eastern Railway Staff Nurse required qualifications are:
Must have a certificate as a registered Nurse and certification of Midwifery from nursing and Midwife General Nursing having 3 years course or any other institution which authorized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
South Eastern Railway -Health and Malaria Inspector Gr
.III Educational Qualifications are:
.GR-III: The candidate must have the qualification of B.Sc. with Bio-Chemistry/ Life Science/ Micro Biology or Diploma in Medical Lab.
PHARMACIST GR-III:10+2 in science stream or its equivalent with two years of diploma course in Pharmacy and registration with State Pharmacy Council or Pharmacy
council of India.
Interview centers for South
The candidates must have to reach the centers for walk in interview by 09:00a.m itself on 04-02-2016.
(1) For Garden Reach, Kolkata- Office of the Medical Director, South Eastern Railway
,11, Garden Reach Road, KOLKATA – 700043,
(2) For Adra Division- Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, South Eastern Railway, ADRA.
(3) For Kharagpur Division- Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, South Eastern Railway, KHARAGPUR.
(4) For Chakradharpur Division-Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, South Eastern Railway, CHAKRADHARPUR.
For more details regarding this South Eastern Railway Recruitment
candidates are suggested to see the official notification. Please share this article with your friends through Social Media. For more details please subscribe with us we let you know when ever new post is posted here.